Sunday, August 29, 2010

Wet n' Wild Wild Shine Night Prowl

This began as my first attempt at a swatch, but I couldn't help myself I just had to jazz it up. These are my Wet n' Wild Night Prowl nails. :)


I had to take pictures all squished up against my north facing window today, as it was pouring rain, but the colour is fairly accurate. It's a fuchsia (micro? It's quite tiny) glitter in a purple-grey base. It took three coats of polish to get full coverage, and the overall look is that of a deep plum.


I'm pretty happy with these photos! I'm finally getting familiar with my camera. :)
My ring finger bling. :)


Sorry this last one is a bit blurry. I was trying to trick my camera again but it looks like it didn't bite this time. A shot of my rhinestone flower.


I try not to post my toes too much but I couldn't resist.


My piggies. Sunflowers! I call them my Van Gogh toes. But his paintings don't have red backgrounds so I was a bit off there. Oh well! :) I'm making friends with rhinestones. So much so that I am getting crazy urges to go buy out the local dollar store, which I've discovered sells wheels for $1.50!


Thanks for popping in!
<3
JQ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scribbles!