Thursday, November 4, 2010

Frightfully Late Halloween Manicure

I sported this mani over Halloween weekend but I only just got the photos off my camera to post! Sorry about the blur. These were taken just before heading out the door to go shopping where I was sure I'd wreck at least one tip. Plus camera drama. My little guy got hold of it and busted the screen so it's difficult to see if I'm even in macro mode.

Them bones them bones...


Base colour - Wet n' Wild French White Creme
Black detail - Kiss Nail Art Striper
Orange candle glow - Color Club Turn the Other Chic
Top Coat - Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Anti-Chip Top Coat

I dig the thumb of my left hand. Big meanie superskull followed by all his cute wittle skully minions.

Later Gaters! <3

13 comments:

  1. OMG I love their faces! Too funny XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing! My new favorite Halloween manicure! I'm saving this for inspiration next year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow.. so amazing.. as always im always amazed with ur nail arts.. keep it up.. cpz im loving every design u made. have a great weekend.. XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW.

    This would have won any contest you entered it into.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seriously. I want this manicure for myself next year. Or maybe at Mayloween. Either way. It's phenomenal.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ew, creepy! That of course means you did a great job on them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you everyone! Your comments mean so much! I'm glad these were inspiring! I think they have a lot of character. :p

    Sarah: Mayloween! I wanna! I wish I could be in loops for that!

    <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE this! I want to try it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Scribbles!