Tuesday, November 2, 2010

The Versatile Blogger Award

Thank you Polish and Konad for tagging me for this award!



Rules

  • Thank and link back the giver of the award
  • Share 7 things about yourself
  • Pass it along to 15 other bloggers
  • Contact them and let them know you love 'em

7 things about myself!

1) I'm a fibre artist and I also paint and draw.
2) I have a 17 month old son
3) I'm a huge fan of performing arts. I wish I could afford to see more!
4) I have a Blue Heeler/Australian shepherd cross dog named Buddy.
5) Rickman. Walken. Hopkins. Oldman.
6) Stephen King, Anne Rice....and Douglas Adams. :p
7) Scrabble, Cribbage, Yahtzee...Mega Man. :P

I would scroll through all the blogs on my roll and try and find 15 that haven't had this tag, but I have to get down to business and weave some scarves!

Instead I will send you to go check out five Canadian nail blogs!

Deez Nailz
Alikat
Polish Obsessed
Canadian Nail Fanatic
Dees Polish Endeavours


Love and hugs!
JQ

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh boy #5!! Yes. Yes. Yes. Annnnnd.. Yes!

    I will do this later - thankies for the tag (:

    ReplyDelete

Scribbles!