Thursday, May 29, 2014

Spring Double Stamp

Hello!  I'm still here!  Just in the middle of gardening season and getting my perennial bed sorted out so I have dirty paws lately.  So I pulled a manicure from the not so distant past, that I created to celebrate the first days of spring.

In the spirit of all the lovely birdsong, bursting blooms and budding trees:







I forgot what combinations of polish I used for this manicure--pretty sure the base green is Barielle Mint Ice Cream Cone, and I put a light coat of Covergirl Boundless Color Pink Twinkle over every nail before sealing with my favorite topcoat Seche Vite. I used image plates: BM003 (flower), BM-204 (green, stamped twice), BM-410 (dragonfly), as well as one Cheeky XL plate.  The pink nail is a kind of pond manicure with a sheer pink jelly.

Do you have a favorite spring manicure?  Or a favorite colour nail polish this spring/summer?

Thanks for popping by!

JQ

2 comments:

Scribbles!