Monday, November 1, 2010

My submission for Fab Nail Art Halloween challenge


POE NAILS! <3

Base colour= 2 coats of Claire's Snow Ball
Raven and Text= Kiss Nail Art striper polish in black
Red/pink detail= Sally Hansen Diamond Strength Chocolate Kiss
Topcoat= Sally Hansen Insta Dry

Hope everyone had a wonderful Halloween. I actually had one more mani to show before the holiday passed by but the days all melted together and I never seemed to have a minute to myself for posting.

You can view the Halloween Nail Art gallery on Facebook. As always I send a big thank you to Mae and Thrishza for hosting these challenges. It's a lot of work!

Later Gaters!
JQ

7 comments:

  1. This is great, love your raven!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! I like this kind of non traditional thing better than pumpkins and bats and stuff. you did an amazing job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Freaking phenomenal, JacQ. Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the way you think outside the box!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Girls! <3

    This was totally my favorite Halloween manicure. I've have always been totally enamored with that poem, and having grown up in the north I have an affection for ravens in general.

    There is a recitation of Poe's The Raven by Christopher Walken. <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the mani! You have an award on my blog!

    http://www.polishandkonad.com/2010/11/blog-awards.html

    ReplyDelete

Scribbles!