Sunday, August 8, 2010

Greetings Jellybeans!

I recently discovered PolishHoarderDisorder (check my blog list for the link) and was REALLY excited about the weekly challenges. This past week's challenge was Nature, and I did my nails two different ways, but my brain must have leaked because I lost Friday completely off the map. I missed the deadline.

Here they are anyways. This first one I call "Printemps". They are bubblegum pink with spring green french tips, Konad daisy stamps in white, with a holographic sparkle topcoat.


And I am currently sporting these dandy "Coral Reef" water marbled nails in bright orange, shimmery sea-foam and teal, with bronze metallic accent. I will try very hard to get better aquainted with the nuances of my camera. Hopefully the next photos will be clearer. These are the nails I used in my header too.


The above was my very first attempt at water marbling and I CAN. NOT. WAIT. to do more. :)

Thanks for dropping by and if you have any tips, hints or suggestions for me about techniques or what you might like to see on my blog please don't hesitate to leave them!

Cheers n' Beers!
JQ

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! Nice designs, I look forward to seeing more! :)

    ReplyDelete

Scribbles!