Monday, April 14, 2014

Bright Bundle Monster Arrowheads

Summer is around the bend and I'm busting out the sunshine!



2 coats Pure Ice Superstar!
Vertical gradient using Franken Sheers: Pink and Yellow
Stamped using BM-410 and Billie Cosmetics White
Seche Vite


I designed this image from the Bundle Monster CYO 2013 images plate set.  I'm super proud of it!  I submitted another 10 images for this year's contest and I'm looking forward to finding out what kind of images make this years set(s).  I'm in love the CYO 2013 set because it was basically designed by a bunch of nail heads and ALL the images are totally badass.

 

I'm really happy with how the pink and yellow blended to make that awesome peach colour in the center.  This manicure looks amazeballs in the sun and shade, and if I do it again I want to try using some very fine glitter between the gradient and the stamp.  Maybe some Cover Girl Boundless Color Pink Twinkle or City Lights.  Or China Glaze Fairy Dust.  ALL THE SPARKLY.


What's on your nails today?  Do you have or know of a cool nail art blog I should check out?  Did you design any of the images from this set--or do you have a favorite image? Leave a link if you like!  Thanks for peeking!

JQ

Psssst!  Only 4 more days to enter my  Giveaway! 


3 comments:

Scribbles!