Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Greetings from the Great White North!

I hope everybody has had a wonderful holiday! I'm still on vacation in the Yukon, but doing manicures like crazy on all the gals in my family. I will have a few big posts when I get back in mid January!

I just wanted to pop in and do a "Woooopeee!!!" because I noticed this evening that I have reached 100 followers! Yay!! Thank you everybody for your support and for the comments. I REALLY appreciate them all! I have a few little things put away for my very first giveaway, which I will host as soon as I get back into the groove at home.

So exciting!

Happy New Year everybody!

<3
JQ

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations! You completely deserve all the support and followers! And I, too, have been doing my family's nails. :D Gotta love the holidays!

    ~LinZ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woot!! Good to hear from you...Looking forward to your giveaway :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whooohooo for you! Can't wait to see the family mani's. Have a lovely rest of your holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooooo i hate to break it to your followers, and i guess your husband who is going home soon, but I'M KEEPING YOU!!

    Hi, one of miss JQ's friends here. She's been going nails like crazy. I got some pretty fire-y goodness going on right now. And she's even going to let me play and do something on her. Eek!!

    BTW, i finally signed up for a blog so i can be an official blogger. I was here from the beginning though...you know, lurkin. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, I tagged you with the Stylish Blogger Award :)

    http://acetonenailblog.blogspot.com/2011/01/my-first-tag-stylish-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Scribbles!