Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Happy Rainbows and good news!

Greetings Fellow Finger Painting Earthlings!

We got HUGE news yesterday!

My husband got an amazing job and it means we will be able to move back out to the country and live on an acreage. And THAT means..I get to have my Studio! I'm really REALLY excited! I can't even describe it!

But I painted my nails to reflect my energy level yesterday after finding out the big news.


For this I used one coat of Sally Hansen White Tip as a base, then used four of my brightest Art Deco nail striper polishes. Neon green, sunshine yellow, pink and purple!


I double coated every colour and triple coated the green because it was quite thin, and I was going to copycat this manicure that I fell in love with over the weekend, but I just kept staring at my fingertips and grinning, so I left them as is and finished with a coat of Seche Vite.

I really want to get my hands on some good brushes for painting details and stripes. Maybe I'll have to splurge this month!

Happy Tuesday everyone!


JQ

2 comments:

  1. your nails look great! i love the colors you used.
    And Congrats on the good news!!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Scribbles!